COVID-19 Policy, Waiver and Absences
- Masks will be required at practices and tournaments during the season unless further health guidelines are issued.
- Spike Milwaukee reserves the right to take the temperature of any player coming to a Spike Milwaukee event (practice, tournament...)
- Hand sanitizer will be available at our practice facility, but it is strongly encouraged to bring your own.
- We ask that all athletes hand sanitize or wash hands for 20 seconds upon entering the practice facility/tournament before AND after the event.
- Athletes that are not feeling well, on quarantine, have a positive Covid 19 test and/or awaiting test results should NOT come to any club activities.
- If your school does not allow you to come to school due to a Covid-19 quarantine, you are not allowed to come to a practice/tournament for Spike Milwaukee.
- Please notify your coach and club director if you are Covid 19 positive, if you have been exposed or are on a quarantine. USE FORM BELOW
- If you are in quarantine due to Covid-19, please contact your local Health Department to find out when you are safe to return to play or refer to these guidelines
- If you are Covid 19 positive, please contact your local Health Department to find out when you are safe to return to play or refer to these guidelines.
- Click here for the Covid 19 Waiver
Absence Communication Form
Please use the below form to communicate absences to the club director.