COVID-19 Policy, Waiver and Absences
- As of 8/21/21 Masks will be optional at practices during the season unless further health guidelines are issued. Each coach reserves the right to set their own parameters regarding mask wearing. Each tournament facility will set their own policies regarding mask wearing.
- Spike Milwaukee reserves the right to take the temperature of any player coming to a Spike Milwaukee event (practice, tournament...)
- Hand sanitizer will be available at our practice facility, but it is strongly encouraged to bring your own.
- We ask that all athletes hand sanitize or wash hands for 20 seconds upon entering the practice facility/tournament before AND after the event.
- Athletes that are not feeling well, on quarantine, have a positive Covid 19 test and/or awaiting test results should NOT come to any club activities.
- If your school does not allow you to come to school due to a Covid-19 quarantine, you are not allowed to come to a practice/tournament for Spike Milwaukee.
- Please notify your coach and club director if you are Covid 19 positive, if you have been exposed or are on a quarantine. USE FORM BELOW
- If you are in quarantine due to Covid-19, please contact your local Health Department to find out when you are safe to return to play or refer to these guidelines
- If you are Covid 19 positive, please contact your local Health Department to find out when you are safe to return to play or refer to these guidelines.
- Click here for the Covid 19 Waiver
Absence Communication Form
Please use the below form to communicate absences to the club director.