Boys Tryouts Information
There will be two tryout dates for all boys teams. You do not need to attend both of the tryouts, as we will have enough coaching staff to evaluate the talent at both tryouts. Offers will likely be given on the first date. If you do choose to go to both of the dates, please bring the tryout shirt that was given to you at the first tryout to the second tryout. Due to capacity issues, parents are not encouraged to attend the tryout. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to check-in and to stretch out. All tryouts are held at St. Joseph's Catholic Parish in Wauwatosa at 12130 W. Center Street. The gym entrance is off of Park Drive.
Tryout Date #1
B11/12's - 7:15-8:45 PM (Friday 11/16)
B13's - 7:15-8:45 PM (Friday 11/16)
B14's - 7:45-9:15 AM (Saturday 11/17)
B15's - 9:30-11:00 AM (Saturday 11/17)
B16's - 11:15-12:45 PM (Saturday 11/17)
B17/18s - 1:15-2:45 PM (Saturday 11/17)
Tryout Date #2 (Sunday, November 18th)
B11/12's - 1:30-2:45 PM
B13's - 1:30-2:45 PM
B14's - 3:00-4:15 PM
B15's - 4:30-5:45 PM
B16's - 6:15-7:30 PM
B17/18's - 7:45-9:00 PM
>> Please follow the step-by-step instructions below <<
1. Determine the appropriate age group that you are designated as according to USAV.
2. Register with the Badger Region USAV on webpoint. Most athletes choose to have a tryout membership to start. You do not need to specify a club at this point. If you make a team, you can upgrade the membership and select the club. Please print and bring the membership card with you to tryouts.
3. Complete registration materials. *See registration options below*
4. Attend a tryout session or both! If you return for the second session, please wear the tryout shirt that was given to you during your first session. **You DO NOT need to pay twice if attending both sessions.
5. Understand the timelines and commitment polices.
6. Click around the Spike Milwaukee VBC website to learn more about the club! Some important pages to view are: About Us, Staff, FAQs.
7. Familiarize yourself with our handbook. You will be expected to sign an acknowledgment if you make the team.
Bring the following items if you have NOT uploaded the documents online via SportsEngine:
Failure to have ALL registration materials with you at tryouts or uploaded will delay your registration and may preclude you from trying out.